Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Final Reflection (OT 425)
Foundations of Occupational Centered Practice was a very interesting and informative course. It allowed me to learn even more about occupational therapy than I already knew. It taught me the history of OT, the process of how OT works, the focus of OT, how to actually begin the thinking process of how I will work as an OT and how these concepts will apply with both fieldwork experiences and when I get out in the "real world." I felt like all of the projects and presentations very relevant and important concepts to cover. I feel 100% more prepared in all of my other courses and in learning more about being a future occuapational therapist after this course. I enjoyed how interactive our classes were with worksheets, group work, Kahoot quizzes, powerpoints, prezis, videos and reflecions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thank you for the feedback, Katelyn - I love the quote!
ReplyDelete